Burn's Adult -Senior Free From Range Duck & Potato Dry Dog Food
Burns Duck & Potato dog food for adult and senior dogs which contains high-quality natural ingredients and is designed for pets to thrive.
This grain-free diet has been carefully crafted in response to market demand and is developed by Veterinary Surgeon, John Burns.
Grain-free, gluten-free and dairy-free, without sacrificing any of the usual health benefits that exist in Burns food.
Wheat, gluten, dairy and beef are the most common allergens seen in dogs and account for a whopping 70% of dog allergies. By creating a recipe free-from such ingredients, adult dogs are less likely to have an intolerance or negative reaction and young pups are less likely to develop these problems. This means that our Duck & Potato diet is ideal for sensitive dogs.
- A limited profile of wholesome ingredients including duck, potato, buckwheat, peas, seaweed, vitamins and minerals.
- Duck A premium source of poultry and a novel protein. Rich in iron and easy to digest.
- Potato An easily digestible complex carbohydrate.
- Duck Fat Nutrient rich omega-3 fatty acids promote healthy skin and coat.
- Buckwheat Despite the misleading name, buckwheat is a fruit seed and well-regarded as a superfood. Its rich in antioxidants, high in fibre and highly-digestible.
- Seaweed Rich in minerals and vitamins, seaweed promotes healthy teeth and coat.
- Peas A great source of iron, potassium and rich in vitamins A and K.
Potato (45%), Buckwheat, Duck Meal (19%), Duck Fat, Peas, Seaweed, Vitamins & Minerals.
Vitamins: Vit A 25,000 iu/kg, Vit D3 2,000 iu/Kg, Vit E 100 iu/Kg, Trace Elements: Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.5mg/kg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 55mg/kg, Sodium Selenite 0.6 mg/kg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 160mg/kg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 100mg/kg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 130mg/kg.
Crude Protein 18.5%, Crude Oils & Fats 8%, Crude Fibre 2%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Copper 18mg/kg, Sodium 0.2%, Calcium 1.1%, Phosphorus 0.65%, Magnesium 0.12%, Potassium 0.5%, Essential Fatty Acids 2.1%.
Feeding amounts depend on the amount of exercise, age, breed, environmental factors an individual variation. The chart above can be used as a general guide, together with good sense and experience. For overweight dogs, daily amounts should be based on target weight not actual weight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.