Arden Grange Adult Lamb with Fresh Lamb and Rice is great for Dogs requiring a delicious and digestible alternative to chicken. This is a complete super premium food for normally active dogs
- Discerning eaters lamb has an especially appealing aroma to dogs
- Dogs with a dietary allergy or intolerance to chicken protein - lamb provides an easily digestible alternative primary protein source
- Older puppies (12 wks+) and juveniles who cannot tolerate chicken based feeds (please ask for our special feeding guide if this is the case)
- Lamb eat meal as the primary ingredient an excellent protein source that is both palatable and easily digestible
- Super-premium ingredients no growth hormones or antibiotics, and no genetically modified ingredients either
- Ethically produced the meat meal comprises only the nutritionally valuable components (no heads, wool, hooves etc)
- Moderately energy dense ideal adult maintenance feed for pet dogs or those in light work
- Alternative protein source frequently suited to those dogs with an intolerance or allergy to chicken protein
- Competitively priced economical daily feeding costs
- Calories per 100gms: 382
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 25%, Fat Content 16%, Crude Ash 8.9%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 2.2%, Phosphorous 1.4%, Omega-3 0.71%, Omega-6 2.91%.
Composition: Lamb (lamb meat meal 29%, fresh lamb 5%), rice 26%, maize, refined chicken oil, beet pulp, whole dried egg, chicken digest, yeast, whole linseed, krill, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM , chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,350 IU, Vitamin E 240 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc (as zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate) 90mg, Copper (II) (as copper chelate of amino acid hydrate)8mg, Manganese (as manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate) 6mg, Iodine (as calcium iodate anhydrous) 1.5mg.
Antioxidants: Natural mixed tocopherols.
Feeding guidelines on packaging are currently being changed to show the figures displayed below.
Grams / Day
|1 - 3||25 - 55|
|3 - 5||55 - 85|
|5 - 10||85 - 140|
|10 - 15||140 - 190|
|15 - 20||190 - 235|
|20 - 25||235 - 275|
|25 - 30||275 - 315|
|30 - 35||315 - 355|
|35 - 40||355 - 395|
|40 - 45||395 - 430|
|45 - 50||430 - 465|
|50 - 55||465 - 500|
|55 - 60||500 - 535|
|60 - 65||535 - 565|
|65 - 70||565 - 600|
|70 - 75||600 - 630|
|75 - 80||630 - 660|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.