Ancol Bungee Coupler for dog leads is ideal when walking two dogs on one lead that pull or dart off.
Made with sturdy bungee material, the Bungee Coupler absorbs the shock of the pulling dog and reduces the strain on the owner's shoulders and arms and on the dog's neck and throat.
Couplers are a must-have for pet owners with two dogs. While walking two dogs used to mean leads, dogs, and owners got tangled, a coupler means just one lead is needed and the dogs are kept together.
The length of each of the Bungee Coupler cords, including the trigger hook, is 37cm (approx.).
- Shock absorber take the strain
- Work with any collar and lead combination
- The two springs work when your dog starts to pull, they simply cushion the load
- Reduces the pulling on your joints if the dog constantly pulls
- Item display weight: 1.0 grams. Age range description: All Life Stages.
The maximum recommended weight for this coupler is 2x50kg.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.